Adam Lambert's reaction to the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine


If you want to watch the interview go to http://www.rollingstone.com/videos/player/28573878


Here's what happens in the video:

Adam: Ok.

Guy: It's here.

Adam: Oh my God ... Oh my God. (recieves present and starts ripping the paper apart) How much paper did you put on this thing? (laughing).
Oh my God! What! Word! Matthew I love you (after seeing the cover of the magazine for the first time).
Wow... wow... Shit

Guy: Show us the cover.

Adam: (laughs) Wow... This is incredible... wow (gazes at the cover for a few seconds)... Shit.
The liberation of Adam Lambert (laughing). They covered my nipple.
That's so crazy (mini scream)... It's so crazy.

Woman: Awesome... Isn't it awesome?

Adam: It's just crazy. It turned out really good. I love the green with the snake.

Woman: Oh the green!

Adam: OMG... OMFG!!! (very excited). Thank you rolling stone, this means a lot to me.
WOOOF! They hooked me up (kisses the frame and looks at the camera with a model-kind-of-look).

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "Adam Lambert's reaction to the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    February 5, 2010 at 2:36 PM

    wath you are a gay. if you like the girls. is so cool the girls is amyzing wath the girls if you can love the girls!
    ok1

  2. Anonymous Says:
    May 14, 2010 at 1:37 PM

    he is so amazing!:)

  3. Anonymous Says:
    September 15, 2010 at 1:22 PM

    adam is so awesome!:D

Post a Comment